What if I told you it’s possible to finish writing your book by this Christmas?!
Four years ago this month, I took a crazy leap of faith and decided to write my first book. It was scary — but it was worth it!
I started drafting the manuscript in October, and had it finished by Christmas. A couple more months later, I was holding the paperback copy — and crying happy tears.
Since then, that little book and ebook has been sold around the world, and I’ve been overwhelmed by how God’s used it. And the doors that opened because I’d become an author.
Starting October 15, my team and I would love nothing more than to pour into YOUR WRITING DREAM COME TRUE, which is possible for you in as little as 15 minutes a day!
You are in good company, my friend — and it would be my honor to support your writing dream! I, my assistant, and my special guests will help by:
- Reducing your sense of overwhelm with the book-writing process.
- Increasing your belief that your writing dream is not only possible, but attainable!
- Supporting you and letting you know that you’re not alone, through weekly, live support calls and a private FB community.
- Providing encouragement for when the process gets tough.
- Simplifying decision-making with key insights from our own publishing journeys.
Please continue reading below, and secure your spot today: once sign-up closes on October 15, 2014, that’s it for this year! I’m also personally guaranteeing your satisfaction, so you really don’t have anything to lose. If you’re not satisfied with the content at the end of our time together, I’ll refund your money!
That’s how confident I am.
That’s how much I believe in you!
Honored to serve,
FINISHED IN FIFTEEN:
How to Write Your Book in as Little as 15 Minutes a Day!
October 15 – November 30, 2014
(Sign-Up Closes October 15, 2014!)
Sign Up Today, and You’ll Be Registered to Receive:
- Invitation-only access to weekly live Q&A calls, between October 23 and November 28th, each one recorded for your convenience!
- A daily word of writing-related encouragement from me, e-mailed to you to uplift and inspire you along the way, each day of our time together!
- Each writer enrolled who completes their 45-day writing log (below), will be announced and celebrated on my Facebook Page and Twitter, with a link to your blog so the THOUSANDS of people who connect with me on social media can check out your writing, too!
You’ll Also Receive These Bonus Gifts and Freebies:
- My Quick and EASY Guide to Writing in at least 15 minutes a day, including a customizable writing log and the fastest way to find how quickly you can type a 40,000-word manuscript in 45 days!
- Chances at winning prizes like an iTunes Gift Card, a Staples Gift Card and a copy of Candace Cameron Bure’s newest book Balancing It All! (Refer a friend who registers, and you’ll receive a bonus chance at winning!)
- Special Q&A sessions with my LITERARY AGENT, and AWARD-WINNING Author of nine (soon 10) — including co-authoring The Five Love Languages Military Edition — Jocelyn Green! She’ll share her tips for how she balances marriage, family and still finding time to write.
(ALL of this content is valued of at least $500 — but to make this affordable and accessible to more people, I’m only charging $67!)
What’s It Like Working with Me?
“When I registered for Rebecca’s course, I didn’t know what to expect. My husband and I were very limited with our finances and, honestly, I wasn’t sure if it would be worth the money. I love how God always knows what (and who) I need during any given season of my life. He connected me with Rebecca for a much bigger purpose than I thought. As soon as I finished the first lesson she sent me, I knew that God was using her, yes, as my writing coach, but also as a BREAKTHROUGH coach! I was surprised how the Lord revealed things to me in such a short, yet powerful way through her materials! I will forever remember how Rebecca influenced not only my writing career, but my life’s purpose overall!” -Cristina Williams, weightlosschica.com
Now It’s Your Turn! Let’s Go — I’m Excited to Work with You!
Sign-up closes October 15, 2014 — this won’t be offered again this year!
Remember: Satisfaction Guaranteed — you have nothing to lose (except more time wishing you’d started writing)!